i had a dream this morning.
the dream still gives me distinct and striking mental images even till now. it's still fresh and vivid in my mind. usually dreams are forgettable for me.
Scene 1: the CNY gathering
I'm in this room with my relatives and unidentified people. Feeling of something missing. We are seated on plastic chairs lined in circles. I think 3 circles. I suddenly realized great grandma was beside me. I started clinging on to her arm, just like when i was little. I asked, "So are you really here?". She replied, "Only some of you can see me.". I was smiling endlessly. She started pointing out who could see her.
All of a sudden, an elderly man appears. He's partially bald and dressed in dull clothes unlike our bright new year frocks. He wants to take her seat. I'm frantic! I can't let him sit where she is! I lead him to the restroom then return to my seat. She's gone.
Scene 2: Phototaking
We almost never had a family photo together with great grandma. As far as i can remember.
Scene 3: Heading to somewhere cold
We all start moving. Pushing metal trolleys with trays of foodstuff. Someone comments it reminds us of how great grandma was wheeled out. There's this food factory now which is totally irrelevant to whatever that has happened. Frozen prawns etc....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment