Bottom: Family
Really greedy me...

i love you all!












Today i decided to blog again. Just some pictures on my birthday. more to come but i've lost some patience uploading pictures these days. uggh..

Really greedy me...
i love you all!

School's coming to an end for this half of the year. It seems as the year barely started and now it's already halfway through. This scares me somewhat.
Turning 18 has not been memorable enough yet. I guess expectations such as being responsible for my ownself have been formally ordained on me. I shall make the best of it and proceed to studying for highway code so someday somehow i can start to learn driving.
Turning 18 has not been memorable enough yet. I guess expectations such as being responsible for my ownself have been formally ordained on me. I shall make the best of it and proceed to studying for highway code so someday somehow i can start to learn driving.


No comments:
Post a Comment